Family Owned and Operated
Duncan Engineering is a family owned and operated business established in Temuka, South Canterbury in 1983.
With a passion for engineering Karl and Hannah Johnson purchased Duncan Engineering in 2019. Karl has worked alongside the Duncan family for all of his career and found a passion for the industry.
At Duncan Engineering we pride ourselves on being locally owned and operated. We enjoy seeing our community thrive through various community support programmes such as sponsorship, involvement in the local sports teams, and building community spirit where we can.
We have a team of 18 Engineers, Welders, Machinist’s, and Dairy Technicians who have specialised skills to assist you with anything that comes your way.
Your Engineering Experts
Your Dedicated Dairy Team
Our Team Values
- Our team is focused to ensure the health and safety of all our staff and clients.
- We look out for each other and build positive relationships with our clients and colleagues that are built on trust, respect, and collaboration.
- Focused on making sure our team feels valued.
- We always find a way to get it done.
- Our team empowers each other to succeed.
- Our clients success is our success.
- We are dedicated to anticipating changes in regulations, technology, and customer demands.
- Our team works hard to meet challenges head-on.
- Our team is built by being honest and hardworking.
- We are respected by our clients and our clients respect us.